By Munther Younes,Makda Weatherspoon,Maha Saliba Foster
‘Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One) bargains a groundbreaking creation to Arabic because it is written and spoken by means of local audio system. It combines a innovative and rigorous grounding in smooth commonplace Arabic (MSA) – the shape hired for studying, writing and formal talking – with an cutting edge integration of the spoken Levantine kind utilized in daily occasions in Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Palestine. Introducing the 2 concurrently ‘Arabiyyat al Naas (Part One) makes use of each one in its right context: Levantine for conversations and MSA for studying and writing actions. during this means, the path successfully prepares scholars for the sensible realities of studying and "living" Arabic today.
- 21 theme-based devices protecting all of the center themes anticipated in a first-year Arabic path, reminiscent of nations, outfits, shades, relatives and professions
- a extensive diversity of stimulating actions and workouts fostering energetic engagement with the direction and the advance of comprehension and conversation skills
- comprehensively covers the five Cs: conversation, tradition, connections, comparisons and communities
- a unfastened DVD filmed on situation in Jordan, providing over forty movies and incorporating a wide selection of pleasing and practical scenarios
- a unfastened spouse web site (www.routledge.com/cw/younes) delivering a wealth of extra teacher and pupil assets, together with a teacher’s advisor, an creation to the letters and sounds of Arabic (with audiovisual reduction and writing demonstrations), audio recordings of songs and listening passages, videos, pattern exams, a solution key and language games
- clear factors of grammatical constructions and ideas as they ensue within the interpreting and listening fabrics to inspire innovative studying and energetic interplay with the text
- a basic and colourful complete color textual content layout, richly illustrated all through with over 2 hundred illustrations and photographs
- songs with easy lyrics tied to the subjects of the path to assist improve vocabulary acquisition and realizing of simple grammatical structures.
Written via a dynamic writer crew and demonstrated over a couple of years at Cornell college, ‘Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One) can be a necessary source for college students commencing to examine Arabic. whereas basically designed for lecture room use, the accessibility of the direction and site additionally renders it hugely appropriate for self sustaining study.
This quantity is the 1st in an exhilarating three-part sequence of Arabic textbooks which jointly supply a whole three-year undergraduate language program.
Read Online or Download Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One): An Introductory Course in Arabic PDF
Similar foreign languages books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2008 im Fachbereich Romanistik - Portugiesische Sprache, Literatur, Landeskunde, word: 1,3, Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am major (Institut für Romanische Sprachen und Literaturen), Veranstaltung: In Fremden Sprachen Dichten, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Fernando Pessoa ist zweifelsohne einer der bedeutendsten portugiesischen Autoren des 20.
Magisterarbeit aus dem Jahr 2007 im Fachbereich Deutsch - Deutsch als Fremdsprache / Zweitsprache, notice: 2,3, Universität Bayreuth, fifty eight Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Religiösen Judenhass wollen wir als einen integralen Bestandteil der Geschichte verstehen, der je nach Kultur und Zeitalter in unterschiedlichem Maße ausgeprägt struggle, jedoch niemals verschwand.
Orderdas beste Bier at Oktoberfest! Hitch a trip on der Autobahn! Say "Wilkommen" in your neuen deutschen Freunde! studying to sprechen Sie Deutsches is enjoyable and much more straightforward than you may imagine. With this advisor, you are going to make experience of this attention-grabbing language very quickly. This useful, hands-on Buch comes with easy-to-understand classes, priceless workouts, and embedded audio for pronunciation support.
As a help fabric meant to uphold Brazilian Portuguese local audio system of their undertaking to iron out their English conversation abilities, this e-book is designed to additional advance scholars’ wisdom and knowing of the tradition and the language of English-speaking groups, offering them with possibilities to realize a broader and deeper realizing of English and expand and refine their communique abilities.
- Hammer's German Grammar and Usage (Routledge Reference Grammars) (German Edition)
- Словенский язык. Самоучитель.: Slovenian. Self-teacher for Russians. Slovenščina Učbenik za samostojno učenje
- Sand in den Schuhen Kommender: Gertrud Kolmars Werk im Dialog (German Edition)
- Die Lebenswelten und -entwürfe der Protagonisten in Erich Kästners „Emil und die Detektive“ und „Fabian – die Geschichte eines Moralisten“ (German Edition)
- Frauen und ihre Rolle in der Mafia und der Antimafiabewegung (German Edition)
Additional resources for Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One): An Introductory Course in Arabic
Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One): An Introductory Course in Arabic by Munther Younes,Makda Weatherspoon,Maha Saliba Foster